- January 16, 2018
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: SorelleMain
Hello hello and happy 2018! We hope you all had a great Holiday season spent with the people you love.
It’s no secret that A LOT of people get engaged during the Holidays, so we are here to make your life easier in terms of what to do next. Planning a wedding can get a little bit overwhelming, but if you plan ahead and do things with enough time you’ll be set for success.
Ready? Here we go!
- Celebrate!! Before telling everyone you love about the good news, make sure to celebrate with your new fiancé before things get too crazy. Being engaged will only be good news for just the two of you for a little while, so make sure to savor that moment by going to your favorite bar or restaurant.
- Set up a date (even if it’s not the real one!); this will help you to start planning and putting things in order, and who knows, maybe they date works for everyone and will end up being the real deal!
- Get your ring insured; not a lot of people think about this and it’s so important! Engagement rings can be very expensive, so having it ensured makes perfect sense. You never know what might happen. Find out whether you are covered if the ring is lost, stolen, or damaged, what stipulations there are, if any, and how long the claims process takes. You might be able to add a jewelry rider to your existing homeowner’s or renter’s policy; if not, set up a separate policy.
- Daydream… BIG time! Start with creating a Pinterest board. There are literally millions of beautiful ideas on Pinterest, so start pinning all the things you love and set up a vibe for what you envision for your wedding day.
- Book a photographer for your engagement photos; tell the world you’re engaged and do it the right way. These photos are also good for the ‘Save the dates’ invites. Remember to have fun! Guys usually don’t love being a part of this activity, so make sure to make it fun for the both of you!
- Choose your bridesmaids and maid of honor; that way they can start planning your Bachelorette party! You can read more on how to make sure it’s the perfect one in here.
- Set up personal goals. Every bride wants to look her best, so make sure to set up realistic goals in terms of how you want your skin to look, your hair, your body, etc. Check out this post to read all about skincare needs and advice before the big day or this one for hairstyle ideas!
Feeling better now? We know it’s a lot but we promise it’s all worth it. Your wedding is a day you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
If you have questions or would like to set up a consult don’t hesitate to give us a call or book your appointment online by completing this form.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read our blog! Make sure to follow us on Instagram for service updates and other amazing deals we have going on each month.
See you soon!!